Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2012

its good to be home

CURRENTLY, i was at home.. baru balik dari kk.. glad that exam dah habis... sampai umah... my room dah dibersihkan oleh my lil sis.. my family wait for me.. then, the next day, we all peg kuar makan sama2... nothing is better than ur family around... wahh.. haha.. 

sadly, i miss my roomate, i miss my friend.. and i miss my kazen.. huhuhu... and i miss my room at ostel.. haha.. sot kan me.. hmm... 2 bulan i have to tahan hati dari berjumpa mereka2.. haha.. takpala.. gladly i have my friend here.. hmm.. going to involve in girl guide again.. miss guiding so much.. and currently, i have responsibility to apologize to eyra.. bunch of reason have to tell her.. aduii.. susahnya mau minta maaf ne... hmm... 

that's all for today.. going to reactive my blog again.. just for me and myself.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment