Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sumbody was born!!


soe, i just got no mood to involve in sumbody life.. im tired of it... kapel? lpakan la... find sum1 else... im worthless... hurmmm... sory if i make u dissapointed.. i promise myself.. u coming not at the right time.. on more time 4give me... theres nothing in me to make u dissapointed.. i love no one... other than my family.. i have to do this.. i have to say this.. this is the truth.. maybe 4 years be4 i fall for you.. but people change.. im change.. i dunno u didnt... im so damn sorry.. huh.. today, i go to smk jalan apas... buat pagar dan pintu gerbang... red indian punya gerbangg!! hehe.. then pergi cafe makan nasi ayam... nyuuummmyyy... then jalan2 p den phen.. ehehe.. i got janji ngan ..... di cafe jam 2.. dea dtg? hehe.. tak tau.. pi me yg lewatt... wahhh..!! then,
mluah ma ija... siot si ija.. ehehehe... alololo... cian2 katanya... sabar ja.. katanya lagi... sehhh..!! then dis guy take me jalan2... tah pusing2 jak kami... sumting until now i still think about it.. hakkkzzzz!!.. miss my broo... miss gaduh2 ngan dea... hehe.. tomorrow go camping dahhh..!! hurhhh.. baru abz shopping di milimewa.. sakhet kaki lorhh!! hurmm.. xda masa dahhh.. wish me luckkkzz!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment